Monday, February 18, 2008

Going Commando and to Starbucks

Antonio Sabato Jr. once said that the best way to sleep is by going commando. I agree.

I tried sleeping naked last Thursday until Saturday and I have to say it was great. I only covered myself with blanket because my home is really cold, especially at dawn. I got really nice sleeps, so nice I almost woke up late, at least for today. The cool feel of the dawn on your skin is really nice, relaxing in a way but never freezing. I guess I'll only go commando during the weekends as it kind of relaxes me, though I don't see any reason doing it on weekdays.

Last Saturday, Katre and I attended our high school reunion because I promised her to do it, not that I didn't go there last year. I would have to say I was pretty pissed off because it took us 30 minutes to get in the campus. It was because we have to pay Php150 upfront for the registration fees, print our IDs (Which I just threw away after...), be given free Globe SIM cards, have it loaded with G-cash, get freebies...damn. The girls attending the Globe booth couldn't simply cater to all of the alumni wanting their SIM Cards reloaded. Of course they can't they were only 2, the alumni were around 6, that's 3 is to 1, not a very good ratio. After all of the craziness and annoying people Katre and I got in.

When we got there the first thing I told her was that let's look for some old classmates of ours, then deduced they wouldn't be coming here, the registration fee was high, unlike last year it was free entry. So there, we got in the campus, found her sister, tete a tete with some people she knows, found a seat and waited for the program. Exhilarating isn't it? After 30 minutes the program started, then we hit the buffet to eat. I now understand what the registration fee is for, apart from the ID, it was supposed to act like a payment for the food, thats why they gave us food and dessert stubs before we got in. While we were falling in line, we were talking about certain things, which got the attention of the alumnus in front of us. I don't remember his name probably because he NEVER gave it to us, but I do know that he graduated in De La Salle, LIA-COM, LIA I don't know, COM is Accountancy. He asked me if I knew a Ricky Sayas and said yes he is my uncle. I told him I also graduated in De La Salle and Katre from Adamson. In reality, Katre HASN'T graduated yet and told that she works for SM as an analyst of some sort. Mr. alumnus guy then mentioned that he's having problems with his condo to Katre and she wasn't able to answer him. Bitch, thats what you get for lying.

So we got food, ate, watched the program and then I decided to tell Katre we should go to Starbucks and do some catching up. We left at 8pm and took the FX. This particular FX we rode was super nice! I'm telling you, when his passengers get off the FX he'd say thank you. So when me and Katre got off, we politely said thank you and so did he. I promised to pray for his safety but since I don't know his name, I just got the plate number (PYA 208) so I prayed for the plate number, I'm sure God knows who I'm talking about.

We got to Starbucks and we talked for 3 hours non-stop, no. not non-stop, but we never ran out of stories. I found out that her sister actually started taking her masters class in DLSU-RCBC, and that she had 3 years of work experience under her belt. I told Katre I was planning to take my masters and that I needed money for it, thats why I'm working. She'd like the idea of masters but I don't think she'd take it now, she hasn't graduated yet. All this time, it felt like HS all over again because I was scanning starbucks for hot guys, I apologized for it and she said, that was so me. I guess I'm forgiven.

After that Katre's dad fetched us and her sister who was still in PCC, which surprised Katre because she thought she went to Eastwood. They sent me home and we said byebyes. Great Night it turned out, catching up with a good friend, and lots of eye-candy too.

Ok then, thats all for now. BYebye

No comments: