Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Meme Questions 2

1.Last year, can you remember who you liked?
I’ve never changed the one I liked. That’s why 2005 will be a pivotal year for me. I met this person that I wanted to be with forever, but that person isn’t ready…yet

2.Two days from now this time, where will you be?
In ortigas, meeting up with prospective clients

3.Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
What kind of feelings, friendship? Love (romantic?, platonic?), lust? …?

4.Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone?
Not now, maybe in heaven I will, that’s better than getting married on Turks and Caicos

5.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
A little. I’m good at hiding nervousness, at least I believe I’m good.

6.Who was the first person you talked to today?
Our housekeeper

7.How late did you stay up last night and why?
2am…I, um…that’s none of your business anyways

8.Have you ever liked someone on your top friends?
What? Top friends? Um, no because they’re friends, not sex-friends…

9.Do you smoke weed everyday?
What for? I’m already high without it

10.Could you go a month without cursing?
I don’t fucking think so

11.Have you ever ridden a horse?
A long time ago, when Naomi Campbell wasn’t a supermodel yet

12.You can take one friend on vacation with you, who?
Noel…

13.Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I try not to cry in front of people…

14.You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life,what is it?
Water, or G3 from Pharmanex…

15.Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
I think so

16.When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
My heart is always breaking everytime I see M***** flirting with other sluts. Just kidding…everytime my business is on the brink of falling apart, it breaks my heart because I feel incapable of resuscitating it.

17.Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down?
UJ, ringo, kaye, sam

18.Does the person you like, like you back?
No…I’m but a SOP-mate, sad but partly-true

19.When's the last time you talked with the opposite sex on the phone?
Just this afternoon, busy scheduling a pampering service for them…

20.Are you friends with someone who lies about the stupidest stuff ever?
I think so…

21.What did you do today?
Do business, secretly swoon at my sponsor, watch FTV

22.What will you be doing in 3 hours?
Sleep and dream

23.Do you miss the way things used to be?
Yeah, I wish I had lots of money :)

24.Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?
It depends

25.Does anyone call you baby?
My mom sometimes, even if I’m 23, hahahaaha

No comments: