Monday, May 19, 2008

Indulgences

Yes, I don't think I should deprive myself of that. I work to live, it doesn't exempt, a once-in-a-while luxurious living. Speaking of which, Last Saturday, I went to Megamall to pay the remaining balance for my contact lens. What I initially did was buy a pair of contact as my old one is expiring within the week (this weekend), but since I don't have the money at that time, I just gave a down payment and pay the remainder by next weekend (which was this last Saturday). I got a coffee/hazel colored contact lens, it wasn't as obvious as I thought it was though but I'm happy with it. Next time I'm getting charcoal/gray so I can have that Jessica Stam Eyes (fierce!).

After I got my contact lens, I checked around for some sunglasses, the cheap but branded ones (those that are less that Php11K) and I found one that I really liked. It was from Dolce & Gabbana and it's Php6800. I tried it on and wow did I look like fierce! I also tried out their aviator but it cost around Php7450, so I guess I'm sticking with the first one I saw, because I'm not into aviators, yet. I'll try to save money so I can buy that soon. I forgot to tmention that they also offer 10% discount on their items, and it's not sale, I guess I need to save up!

That's all for now bye!

No comments: